- This event has passed.
The CHIPS Act Has Passed: Now What?
September 21, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
Funding for the CHIPS Act has been signed into law, providing tremendous opportunities for semiconductor industry organizations to expand production in the U.S. Although additional guidance from the Departments of Defense and Commerce is required around the specific application form and process, it’s critical for organizations to understand the programs, if their organization qualifies, and how to participate.
Specific topics to be covered include:
- An overview of all the opportunities available for participants, including in workforce development and R&D
- How funding will be administered including notional RFP process details, deadlines and which government agencies will manage the process
- Setting your organization up for success including selecting the right partners to advance your project
Can’t make it to our webinar? Be sure to register so you can receive the recording and presentation material after the event. If you prefer a personal introduction to this topic, please register for a 1:1 follow-up in the registration form.
- John Cooney – Vice President of Global Public Policy & Advocacy, SEMI
- Joe Stockunas – President, SEMI Americas
- Tom Stringer – National Leader of Site Selection & Business Incentives, BDO USA, LLP
- The Honorable Ian Steff – President & CEO, mySilicon Compass