Business and Industry Leadership Team (BILT) model based on work originating from the Convergence Technology Center of Excellence at Collin College. A BILT consists of executives and technicians, from large corporations, small companies, and government laboratories. The BILT will allow industry representatives to shape the future of MNT technical training and secure access to the pipeline of highly skilled technicians from community colleges across the country. It will also connect industry directly with educators who are working in MNT technician education.
Participation on the BILT, will require commitment to attending quarterly virtual meetings; this would entail approximately 8 hours annually. The BILT will be responsible for advocating for the industry needs that will elevate the effectiveness and sustainability of MNT education programs and will work hand-in-hand with members of the MNT-EC to build the vision for the future of MNT education together.
- Cait Cramer – Co-Lead
- Matt Pleil – Co-Lead
- Billie Copley – Organizational Support
- Aaron Santos, NanoBio Designs
- Alan Rawle, Malvern Instruments (Retired)
- Amish Desai, Tanner Research
- Amy Brunner, Lockheed Martin
- Ari Esters, ASML
- Arun Natarajan, Seagate Technology
- Bob Adams, NanoTechLabs Inc.
- Carolyn Fries, Guided Particle Systems, Inc.
- Clayton Nagel, Global Foundries
- Dan Collins, Cyto Medical Design Group
- Danielle Casillas, Intel
- David DiPaola, DiPaola Consulting
- David Kok, Amorphology
- Drew Hollowell, Sandia National Lab
- Frank Silva, Nano Dimension
- Jake Douglass, Sandia National Lab
- Jessica Gomez, Rouge Valley Microdevices
- John Hubacz, JH Technologies
- Justin Patten, Bruker Nano Surfaces
- Lamar Hill, NY CREATES
- Lei Yin, ReproTOX Biotech
- Len McNally, LKD Aerospace
- Marco Scussat, KYOCERA SLDLaser
- Mark Wilson, Intel
- Mary O'Reilly, Flinn Foundation
- Matt Defrese, Cyrus Scientific
- Megan Ivory, Sandia National Lab
- Michael Mercier, Seagate Technology
- Michael Russo, National Institute for Innovation & Technology
- Robert Giasolli, Cagent Vascular, LLC
- Robert Weinman, National Institute for Innovation & Technology
- Sandra Porter, Digital World Biology
- Todd Christenson, HT Micro
- Todd Smith, Digital World Biology
- Ying-Tsu Loh, BABEC
Interested in getting involved with the MNT-EC?
Fill out this form/survey and let us know how you would like to get involved.