- This event has passed.
Arduino Microcontroller Course – 2-Day Workshop
June 29 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm CDT
An event every day that begins at 8:00 am, repeating until June 29, 2023
This is a two-day workshop, please see note below in RED.
This Arduino Microcontrollers Course will provide participants with:
- Basic DC (Direct Current) circuits review
- Introduction to Arduino microcontroller theory and operation
- Hands-on DC and Arduino microcontroller laboratory activities
Participants will learn how to:
- Write and modify code for Arduino microcontrollers
- Interface sensors and output devices to Arduino microcontrollers
- Build, test, and troubleshoot DC and microcontroller circuits
Each participant will receive a “Sparkfun Inventor’s Kit” valued at $110 and up to $2,000 of travel costs will be reimbursed. ALSO: See statement below on participant qualification for reimbursement.
More Details & Registration Link below:
Arduino Microcontrollers Course
Dates: Wednesday & Thursday, June 28-29, 2023. Please NOTE: This is a two-day event and both days are part of the one workshop. Our calendar system does not allow us to show this as clearly as we would like, so please be aware that Wednesday is Part 1 of 2. Thursday is Part 2 of 2…
Times: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (Central Time)
Location: Ottumwa, IA; Indian Hills Community College
GPAEA Recertification Credit (Optional)
Greg Kepner, Co-Principal Investigator – MNT-EC
Adjunct Instructor – Indian Hills Community College
Full address / location for travel and planning:
Statement Disclaimer on Stipends and Travel Reimbursements for NSF projects
Would you like to receive a stipend or travel reimbursement for participating in the workshop? (Qualifications below).
To qualify for a stipend or travel reimbursement you must:
1. Live in the United States or U.S. Territories,
2. Have a U.S. Social Security Number (SSN),
3. Fill out some paperwork to process your stipend that asks for information such as a phone number, address and social security number.
There are limited stipends available, preference will be given to community college instructors.